Defense Intelligence Agency / USAF / Lead, CIO Western CONUS Region Support
January 2021 - Present, Colorado Springs, CO
- Responsible for 46 joint personnel across five geographic areas throughout the Western Continental United States.
- Governs manpower and talent acquisition for the DIA.
- Leads cyber forces assigned to the Chief Information Office, and oversees career progression and professional training.
HQ Space Operations Center - West / USAF / Lead, Commander Executive Staff
May 2018 - January 2021, Vandenberg AFB, CA
- Managed projects and acquisitions for directors from United States Space Command and seven supporting Headquarters.
- Oversaw $160K fiscal budget for IT equipment.
- Diagnosed and inspected 150+ IT systems in support of the Combined Space Force Component Command global mission.
RED FLAG - Alaska / USAF / Personnel Security Manager
May 2014 - May 2018, Elmendorf AFB, AK
- Performed comprehensive risk level assessments combined with mitigation of IT systems and personnel security.
- Managed program-level security requirements for Pacific Commands' premier multi-force training exercises, integrating fifth-generation warfighting capabilities.
- Governed construction, access, monitoring, and utilization of a $49M facility and $720K worth of cryptography equipment.
Aircrack-ng, Bloodhound, Burp Suite, Cadaver, Chisel, CrackMapExec, Dirb, Empire, Enum4Linux, Evil-WinRM, Ghidra, Hashcat, Hydra, Immunity Debugger, Impacket Suite, John-The-Ripper, Metasploit Framework, Nessus, Nikto, Nmap, PkExec, PowerShell, PsExec, Responder, SSHuttle, Starkiller, Wireshark, WPScan, ZAP
Windows, Linux, VS Code, Project Management, PCI Compliance, Networking, Leadership, Physical Security, Office 365
Active Directory, Exploit Development, Web Application Penetration Testing
Colorado Technical University / B.S. Computer Science
- Concentration: Cybersecurity Engineering
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
June 2022 - April 2024
- Ranked top 1% out of 2 million users.
- Rooted 216 machines.
Personal Infosec Blog: https://j4ke.io
- Published 16 CTF Write-ups.
August 2023 - Present
- TCM Security / Practical Network Penetration Tester (PNPT)
- TCM Security / Practical Junior Penetration Tester (PJPT)
- INE / Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT)
September 2023 - September 2026
- (ISC)² / Certified in Cybersecurity (CC)
April 2023 - May 2026
- EC-Council / Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
May 2022 - May 2025
Current as of 7 October 2023